Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Starting Over: The Cleanse

Well,

It's been just over a year since I wrote anything here. In the intervening year I have gotten married, been working harder as a freelance choreographer and dancer, and have officially quit my day job, thanks to my wonderful and supportive husband. So, let's start over shall we?

I have a unique opportunity to be exactly what I want to be: a housewife with real career to back it up. My choreography doesn't take up nearly all of my time, so when I am home the natural thing to do it keep house. Our apartment has suffered form our busy schedules, when I was working close to 60 hrs a week and BW was working 40, there wasn't much time to make the apartment ours. My first mission as a true Deviant Domestic is to get the house functioning, one space at a time.

First stop: upstairs!...

No comments: